There are more rabbits in here than you might think. Although, going by the previous posts, maybe you're expecting many rabbits by now. Last post I was up to 65 rabbits.
66. This is a bit blurry, but in this section of earrings is a pair of gold coloured rabbit ones. One is the front of a rabbit and the other is the back of a rabbit.
67. Staying with the jewellery theme, here's a ring with a rabbit on it.
68 & 69. And two rabbit ring holders.
70. This pot, with a rabbit cross stitch on the lid, holds more rings.
71-81. This the second hammock of cuddlies I have. The one in the lounge has rabbits and other animals, but this one is entirely rabbits. Including one who has her own hammock, suspended from the hammock.
82-83. These two pictures live at the end of my bed, more or less. So when I'm ill in bed, at least I have something nice to look at.
84-86. These three rabbit cross stitches live above my bed.
87-88. These two rabbits live in my bed. The one at the front has always been a bit flat, but recently I've noticed when I pick her up I can hear her eyes clink on the inside!
89. This the pillow cover from a set of pillow and duvet cover.
90. This is a lovely, warm rabbit jumper, from Rabbit of the Day on Twitter.
91-92. Two rabbit t-shirts, one with swords, one where they're curling.
93. A rabbit lamp that sits on my bedside table.
One more post to go of all my rabbit things. Will the count reach 100?