Having got my blog sorted, I went onto my fanfic archive. Which I thought would be simple, because the styling would be the same. But no, there were some differences. And then I decided I wanted to do a bit of editing on every single fic to make them look a bit better. I have 428 (149 are drabbles, in case that makes me look extremely productive).
I was going slowly through them until a certain five and a half hour tennis match this morning, during which I finished… It’s here, if you want to marvel at the lack of red (comparatively speaking). Technically red on white doesn’t contrast enough (it might look ok, if your vision is fine, but it doesn’t pass the tests). But I ignored that because to make it pass you have to go quite dark and I just didn’t want to. This is the only website where I can use whatever colours I like.
And then I finally wrote a transformative works policy. I keep seeing people ask for it in snowflake-challenge and I kept ignoring it because I wanted to get my archive sorted out first. I don’t know why it needed that, but anyway. Now it’s done. And it turns out that AO3 only allows 2000 characters, and they add rel=”nofollow” to links, and I went a bit overboard making sure everything was covered, and thus had to cut it down a bit… And then I cut it down some more because some of it didn’t feel applicable to my archive. The full text is here.
Edit: And now I’ve fixed the plugin that generates the DW-looking links to users and communities.